Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 6: Improvement?

Today I have work at 5, so I decided to wake up a little earlier than normal and get 1.5 hours of game play in.

---

Day 6:
(8 footer) Baby Love Me: A

I was getting a little frustrated today. I checked my weight this morning (even though I probably shouldn't have), and it looks like my weight actually went up a pound since Monday. I was playing extremely poorly when I began today, but once I played this I got back into my groove. I didn't do extremely well, but it's also not a very easy song. So I figured I'd screen shot it.


(9 footer) Afronova RE-VENGE: AA

This wasn't as difficult as I was expecting; I have a ton of Afronova remixes, and this is probably one of the easier of the bunch. Regardless, it's still impressive considering it's a 9 footer.




(9 footer) Breakdown: AA

Ah, Breakdown.. we meet again. I'm pretty proud of this score -- you can even scroll down and compare this one to the screenshot I took of only a few days ago. As I mentioned in my last post, I love replaying songs and seeing how much I have improved. This is just proof that I'm that much closer to my old self. However, I recall being able to AA breakdown on any given day. Bah.


---

Well, I have work in a few hours unfortunately, but tomorrow is pay day! Also, Jessica comes in only 4 days! :D Tomorrow is the second weigh in, but unfortunately I'm not expecting much of a change (which is strange, considering how much I sweat from these sessions).

2 comments:

  1. Never was, and never will be a bar rapist. Besides, I have no bar, nor anything stable to lean on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L0ser! Stick with the weigh-in schedule!

    Anyway! I can't wait to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete