Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 5: Mixing It Up

Since I don't have work today, I decided to destroy my body.

Day 5:

Dynamite Rave: A

The reason I'm putting this up here, is because on day 1 I played this, and ended up with a low C. Today, I got an A -- and with AA within reach. I like progress I can actually see.








Today I played for a good hour. In between each song, I would do a set of sit-ups or a set of push-ups (alternating by song). This added to the intensity of the whole ordeal -- the dancing wears my stamina out, and I instantly go into another work out. I then rest for about 10 seconds, before jumping on the pad to lose my breath yet again.

Rinse, repeat.

Needless to say, today was a good day -- I sweat maybe even more than when I played with my brother. Part of that is that is because I didn't take any breaks other than doing the side exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment