Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 1: Reminiscent

Well, it is day 1, but only 2 more days to the first weigh in. I found out earlier today that the scale I've been using is about 2 pounds higher than what it should be, so that will be taken into consideration.

---

Day 1: Time played: ~1.5 hours

Freckles: AA

This one was for you, Kung. While I did get the AA, it's frustrating how much I keep stumbling over myself. Heck, I didn't even full combo it -- 4 boos >.<. Note that this is my first (of soon to be many) AA in ages. (I didn't get any last night >.<)







Break Down: AA

This was just for good old times -- and I'm very surprised I AA'd it. I use to do it with relative ease, but considering this is day 1, I'm pretty satisfied. With 3 good and 25 great, still room for improvement :P







Healing Vision -Angelic Mix-: A

This was the peak of my day, and was (and actually always has been) a good test of my endurance. I always play very well until the one second pause, and lose my accuracy during the final stream. I hope to improve on this.







As for the rest of the day, I have a 5.5 hour shift tonight, and then just going to relax.

2 comments:

  1. Man, I haven't played stepmania in years D: I recognize these songs, but I can't seem to draw up the tune in my mind =( Anyway, good job dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, so work...I guess the pad is all mine while you are gone...BWAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete